JoAnne C Bunnage
Applied Health Science Department
- Ph.D. at Indiana University, 2003
- M.S.A. at University of Notre Dame, 1994
- M.Ed. at Oregon State University, 1989
- B.S. at Oregon State University, 1981
• Program Developer and Director, Achievers Summer Academy , 2002 - Present, Office of Community and School Partnerships, Indiana University.
• Project Manager, IU-Cisco Networking Academy Evaluation Project, 2004-2007, Indiana University Research and Technology Corporation, Kelley Executive Partners / Bloomington, IN
• Project Associate, National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), 1999-2002, Center for Postsecondary Research & Planning, / Bloomington, IN
• Assistant Director and Academic Counselor, 1991-1998, Academic Services for Student-Athletes, University of Notre Dame / Notre Dame, IN
Dennis, A., Bichelmeyer, B., Henry, D., Cakir, H., Korkmaz, A., Watson, C., and Bunnage, J. (2006) The Cisco Networking Academy: A model for the study of student success in a blended learning environment. In C. J. Bonk & C. R. Graham (Eds.), Handbook of blended learning environments: Global perspectives, local designs. San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer Publishing.
Ouimet, J., Bunnage, J., Carini, R., Kuh G., and Kennedy, J. (2004). Using focus groups, expert advice, and cognitive interviews to establish the validity of a college student survey. Research in Higher Education.
Bunnage, J., Davis, C., and Hossler, D. (2003). White paper on coordination of postsecondary articulation and transfer for Indiana postsecondary education. Indiana University. Task Force on ICHE Long-Term Policy Statement.
Courses Recently Taught
H494, Research and Evaluation in Applied Health Science and Safety Studies (IUB)
H260, Personal Health (IUB)
U549, Environmental Theory and Practice in Higher Education (IUPUI);
U 551, Administrative Practices (IUPUI);
U212, Leadership Development: Preparing Youth and Their Families for Life after High School (IU Bloomington);
U212, Current Issues on a College Campus (IU Bloomington);
U212, Intercollegiate Athletics and Higher Education (IU Bloomington)